Now that spring is here, it’s time to start thinking about the ways you can improve your cooling this spring and summer. If you’re reading this blog, then it’s highly likely that you’re local resident in Denton. You know just how hot our summers can get. It’s unwise to march into the spring or summer seasons without the right preparation. We want to provide this work for you. We’re ready to help you with your air conditioning in Denton, TX.
We’re the team who is going to help you make sure that your air conditioner is ready to keep you cool. We’ve got you covered with absolutely everything you need. Let’s get into the details below.
Why Maintenance Is Important
Let’s start off with why maintenance is so important. Maintenance is important because it’s like your air conditioner’s version of studying before an exam. Maintenance ensures that your air conditioning system is primed and ready for all the work it’s going to perform throughout spring and summer. It’s why we recommend that you always have maintenance work performed each spring. It’s also why we have an amazing maintenance plan at our company.
The Benefits of Maintenance
Here are the benefits of air conditioning maintenance in your home:
- Better Comfort: The best thing about air conditioning maintenance is the fact that it improves your comfort. If you want your air conditioning to stay great and remain high quality for the rest of the season, then we’re the team you should speak with.
- Cost Savings: When you eliminate inefficiency, you’re also going to save yourself money. Cost savings are something we can help you with due to our impeccable service.
- Long-Lasting HVAC System: You want your HVAC system to last as long as possible. It’s expected to last about 10 to 15 years, but it’s not something that’s going to happen without the right care. The right care comes from air conditioning maintenance.
Our Maintenance Agreement
We have a maintenance program on our team to benefit customers like you. It’s called our “Universal Savings Agreement.” This program includes the following:
- 15% Discount on all service repairs (all service parts & labor.)
- Never pay an overtime fee (no matter what time of the day or night it is.)
- Priority customer status (immediately move ahead of non–customers.)
- Increased capacity of the existing system (restores equipment to as close to factory fresh specifications as possible.)
- Improved comfort (a clean indoor coil on an air conditioning system tends to remove more moisture.)
- Longer equipment life (well-maintained equipment lasts longer.)
- Reduce equipment run time (when your system isn’t running, it’s saving you money.)
- Transferrable to another location (or to the new owner.)
- Fewer repairs (equipment that is regularly maintained normally have less costly repairs.)
- Safer system (equipment that is clean and well-maintained tends to be safer to operate.)
- Call for commercial estimate for maintenance (Schedule appointment for free commercial maintenance estimate)
Enrolling in our maintenance agreement is the best way to keep your system in top shape and improve the quality of your comfort.
Contact PRK Services, Inc. to schedule an appointment with our professionals.