Now that fall is here, your heater is becoming the star of the show again. It’s a great idea to make sure that you prepare your home’s heater for all the work ahead. Your heater might be missing a little something. The sooner that you acknowledge this and start to work on it, the better. We’re prepared to help you fill all the missing gaps in your heater’s performance.
If you want great heating in Corinth, TX, then we would recommend getting in touch with our professionals. Your heater shouldn’t miss out on anything this winter. Our professionals can spot and begin to fix problems quickly.
Let’s Figure Out What Your Heater Needs
Let’s start by running through our checklist of things your heater might need. Here are just a few.
The Right Thermostat
Your heater needs a precise thermostat. At this stage in the game, if you don’t have a Wi-Fi or smart thermostat for your home then you’re just not getting yourself the best efficiency. Your home’s thermostat is the brain of your heating system. If you haven’t upgraded, then now is the perfect time to do so. We’re prepared to help you find the perfect thermostat and get it installed as soon as possible so that you can have a flawless fall and winter season. If this is something that you’re interested in, then we’re prepared to help you today.
Sometimes the problems that you’re facing are more severe than a maintenance need. This time, you might need some repair work for your home.
- High Energy Bills: Have you noticed that you have high energy bills in your home this season? This might come as a shock to you at first, but if the bills continue to rise, then this means it’s time for you to intervene with repair work.
- Odd Noises: Are there some odd noises occurring in your home? If you hear sounds like banging, scraping, or anything else, then it’s time to get in touch with our professionals. Make sure you repair your home’s heater in a timely manner.
- Funky Scents: Your heater shouldn’t smell like anything. If it’s giving off musty scents or any other type of odor, then you need help from our team of professionals. We’re here to help you with this.
This is the perfect time of year to schedule a maintenance appointment. Fall maintenance appointments are great because they can prepare your heater for everything that is to come. Maintenance calibrates your system, lubricates all its moving parts, and also prepares the heater to provide the best heating performance.
You can join our Ultimate Savings Agreement. Our maintenance plan boasts the following benefits:
- 15% Discount on all service repairs (all service parts & labor)
- Never pay an overtime fee (no matter what time of the day or night it is)
- Priority customer status (immediately move ahead of non-members)
Make sure you get your maintenance done as soon as possible.
Contact PRK Services, Inc. today to schedule an appointment for your heating services.