We’re talking about air conditioning … in December? The answer is yes!
You know just like we know that Denton doesn’t play by the rules when it comes to the weather. This means we have warm days until late October and sometimes into early December. We’re sure you’ve used your air conditioner fairly recently. If you’ve had some air conditioning problems during these last few months, then it’s time for you to schedule an appointment with our team. We’re the experts when it comes to air conditioning repair in Flower Mound, TX.
We know that it might seem a little odd to call an air conditioning technician when you’re gearing up for the holidays. Handling your air conditioning services now is going to make sure that you have quality AC care later.
We touched on this briefly above, but it’s important for you to handle your air conditioning problems now. We know it’s odd to be wrapping gifts and sipping hot cocoa, then following that up with a phone call to your air conditioning technician. We know this might seem odd, but the alternative is leaving your air conditioner unprepared, and you don’t want this.
The name of the game is preparation when it comes to your HVAC system. You need to make sure that each part of your HVAC system is always ready to roll. Spring tends to sneak up on us in Flower Mound. If you’d like to stay prepared, we’re here to help you do this now. This means that you can have the entire winter to just kick back, prop your feet up, and relax.
AC Problems You Should Handle
Here are some air conditioning problems you should handle:
- Short Cycling: Your air conditioner turns on, runs for a little while, stops, and then starts again. This is called short cycling. While it might not seem like a problem now, it’s going to become a problem for your efficiency very soon.
- High Energy Bills: Your energy bills are through the roof for absolutely no reason at all. You haven’t changed anything about how you cool your home, but your air conditioning bills still give you grief. Repairs can help you lower your home’s high energy bills.
- Low Quality Heating: Your home’s heating just isn’t what you want it to be. You have to do a considerable amount of massaging on your end to help your air conditioner cool your house. This is a clear sign that you need air conditioning repair work.
- Odd Sounds: If you hear banging, rattling, scraping, squeaking, or any other noise, then it means you need air conditioning repair work. Each sound you hear indicates a different noise. Our air conditioning technicians will help you determine what’s going on with your system and fix it fast.
- Foul Odors: Have you noticed that you have foul odors in your home? This could be a sign that you’re suffering from mold due to a poorly performing AC system.
Contact PRK Services, Inc. today to schedule an appointment. We specialize in air conditioning repair.