Admit it, you skip your HVAC maintenance tune-ups from time to time. After all, why spend money on a maintenance service when nothing seems to be going wrong, right? Wrong. In fact, this is the type of mindset that causes owners to end up with a huge system breakdown.
It’s important to take your HVAC system seriously. Make sure that you always schedule maintenance services. Maintenance services mean that you can allow a professional to take an in-depth look into your heating and cooling system and nip any budding problems in the bud. Contact our team for maintenance services in Denton, TX—we’re a family owned and operated business that’s worked in the area for years.
The Benefits of Maintenance
Here’s why you need maintenance services for your HVAC system.
- A Longer Lifespan: If you have your HVAC system maintained regularly, you can enjoy a longer lifespan for your heating or cooling system. The simple fact is that well-maintained equipment just lasts longer. The key is though, you need a professional to perform these services. If you hire a handyman or even try to perform these services on your own, you run the risk of actually damaging your system. We always provide our customers with quality tune-ups at affordable prices.
- Improved Comfort: Maintaining your system helps you get the most from it. A poorly maintained heater or air conditioner often struggle to maintain the desired temperature in your home. All our technicians are extensively trained, licensed, NATE-certified, and given the right tools to perform flawless maintenance jobs in your home. In fact, we pride ourselves on just how extensive our maintenance services are.
- Fewer Repairs: When you take the time to maintain your heating or cooling system, you’ll benefit from less frequent repair services. When you go without maintenance, small problems often turn into big issues quickly. When you opt for maintenance services, our expert technicians can fix the problems on the spot. You can avoid a big (and often expensive) repair service.
Our Universal Savings Agreement
If you’re ready to maintain your HVAC system, you should consider enrolling in our Universal Savings Agreement. Our program includes the following benefits:
- A 15% discount on all service repairs
- No overtime fees
- Priority status—your calls go to the front of the line
Our tune-ups are in a league of their own. Our amazing technicians go above and beyond. They cycling the complete system, clean and recalibrate the thermostat, replace or clean your filter depending on the system, remove and clean the indoor blower motor, remove and clean the indoor blower assembly, lubricate all moving parts of your system, tighten and adjust all your belts, clean your heat exchanger and check for cracks, test and record gas pressures in your furnace, and much more. You can rest assured that you’ll always have thorough heating and cooling tune-ups with our diligent team.
If you want to keep your HVAC systems in top shape, make sure that you contact our team here at PRK Services Inc. to schedule an appointment today.