Spring has arrived and the weather is already starting to heat up. We know that with the warmer weather and the light lasting later into the evening, you’re going to spend more time outdoors. It’s easy to set your sights on this and forget about the inside of your house. After you fill your calendar up with pool days and day trips, we want you to focus back on the comfort of your home. You’re still going to have those days where you want to do nothing but relax in the comfort of your own living space. It’s important to make sure you can remain cool while doing this. This is where we can step in to help with your air conditioning in Denton, TX. We’re experienced professionals who know how to perform amazing work.
Try These Tips to Improve Your Spring and Summer
Here are a few things that we suggest if you want to remain cool, save money, and allow your air conditioner to last as long as possible.
Swap Your Filter
It’s important to swap out your home’s air conditioning filter on a regular basis. We suggest doing this once every three months. If this isn’t something that you’re doing already, it’s important to rectify this now. Set an ongoing reminder in your phone’s calendar. You can get a fresh filter from any hardware store and have our professionals walk you through the installation.
Clean Around Vents
Cleaning up around your home’s vents can do wonders for your AC’s energy efficiency. Think of this as extra detailed spring cleaning. Just cleaning off a little external dirt will make a difference in your air conditioner’s output.
It’s important to maintain your home’s air conditioner every single year. We recommend doing this at the start of spring. March and April are two perfect months to do this. If you’re considering maintenance, you can call to schedule an appointment today. We’d also recommend enrolling in our maintenance plan.
Enroll in Our Maintenance Plan
We have a great maintenance program: the Universal Savings Agreement. When you enroll in this plan, you’ll take all the stress and hassle out of your annual maintenance. On top of this, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- 15% Discount on all service repairs (all service parts & labor)
- Never pay an overtime fee (no matter what time of the day or night it is)
- Priority customer status (immediately moved ahead of non-customers)
- Increased capacity of existing system (restores equipment to as close to factory fresh specifications as possible)
- Improved comfort (a clean indoor coil on an air conditioning system tends to remove more moisture)
- Longer equipment life (well-maintained equipment lasts longer)
- Reduce equipment run time (when your system isn’t running, it’s saving you money)
- Transferrable to another location (or to the new owner)
- Fewer repairs (equipment that is regularly maintained normally have less costly repairs)
- Safer system (equipment that is clean and well-maintained tends to be safer to operate)
We also offer commercial maintenance if you own a business in the area. We want to cater to all your needs. We’re ready to perform the work you need today.
Contact PRK Services, Inc. today to schedule an appointment with our professionals.